Find us on Facebook! http://facebook.com/TWAWDSM
TWAW Shooting Chapters is a non-profit organization that organizes local groups of women around the country that meet monthly to practice, learn and grow as shooters by:
- Educating women on firearm safety, gun care and handling
- Developing safe gun handling skills
- Building defensive gun skills and awareness
- Developing confidence
- Networking with women of like interests
- Meeting new people/socializing
- Women 21 years or older of all experience levels
- Women who are just getting started with buying, shooting, and caring for firearms, and want to learn in a comfortable environment
- Women who have some level of experience and want to advance their skills
- Women who want to share their knowledge and expertise to help other women
- Women who want to have some fun and enjoy learning and shooting in the company of other women
- 10% discount on ALL purchases made on The Well Armed Woman website ALL year! www.thewellarmedwoman.com
- The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Hat
- The Well Armed Woman Gun Basics For Women DVD
- The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Member Card
- 50% off rental guns at CrossRoads – Must show Member Card for discount.
- 1 free hour of shooting (when chosen from 1 of the 2 allotted monthly time slots) and 1 free target
- Discounted 5 and 10 time punch passes to be used outside of the 1 free hour of shooting
thesis proposal example mechanical engineering http://almadenyoga.com/clinic/commander-du-viagra-au-canada/65/ https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/esl-critical-analysis-essay-writing-websites-for-school/26/ http://mcorchestra.org/2189-custom-written-papers/ source watch medil journals viagra how to retrieve deleted texts on my ipad social psychology paper http://www.conn29th.org/university/research-paper-online-free.htm https://eagfwc.org/men/modo-de-uso-de-viagra/100/ thesis proposal template doc go to link http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/resume-parsing-tool/12/ cheap paper to buy writing an ethics paper study essay study homework https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/3234-200mg-cialis-generic.html essay on persuasionВ source great essay introduction vietnam research paper follow go go to link an essay on friendship in hindi language http://mcorchestra.org/3970-what-to-write-for-college-essay/ professional writing services rates chronological order essay examples viagra find search edinburgh soft Please see our Facebook Page for specific dates, times and topics of upcoming meetings. http://facebook.com/TWAWDSM
Chapter meetings are held the 1st Thursday of every month. Guests/non-members are allowed to join us for one meeting only. Ladies must become a chapter member in order to continue coming to future meetings. Guests/non-members will be able to participate in the laser simulator during the range time before the chapter meeting.
What does it Cost?
Annual dues to join the Des Moines Chapter are $50 and payments are processed through the National Organization at https://twawshootingchapters.org | Members may also enroll in more than one chapter at a reduced rate! See the website for further details.
Contact the Chapter Leaders:
Lisa Hill, Emily Deugan, Amanda Robinson, and Andrea Curtis | email@example.com
For complete information on The Well Armed Woman Chapters, please visit: https://twawshootingchapters.org