Find us on Facebook! http://facebook.com/TWAWDSM
TWAW Shooting Chapters is a non-profit organization that organizes local groups of women around the country that meet monthly to practice, learn and grow as shooters by:
- Educating women on firearm safety, gun care and handling
- Developing safe gun handling skills
- Building defensive gun skills and awareness
- Developing confidence
- Networking with women of like interests
- Meeting new people/socializing
- Women 21 years or older of all experience levels
- Women who are just getting started with buying, shooting, and caring for firearms, and want to learn in a comfortable environment
- Women who have some level of experience and want to advance their skills
- Women who want to share their knowledge and expertise to help other women
- Women who want to have some fun and enjoy learning and shooting in the company of other women
- 10% discount on ALL purchases made on The Well Armed Woman website ALL year! www.thewellarmedwoman.com
- The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Hat
- The Well Armed Woman Gun Basics For Women DVD
- The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Member Card
- 50% off rental guns at CrossRoads – Must show Member Card for discount.
- 1 free hour of shooting (when chosen from 1 of the 2 allotted monthly time slots) and 1 free target
- Discounted 5 and 10 time punch passes to be used outside of the 1 free hour of shooting
funny term paper best argumentative essay editing site for masters dd100 essays propecia benefits http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/essay-editing-jobs-online/21/ https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/apa-research-paper-format-guidelines/3/ https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-on-global-village-and-pakistan/10/ sample lsat essays essay on mere sapno ki duniya in hindi https://rainierfruit.com/buy-cialis-in-usa/ topics for 500 words essay thesis review of literature viagra skiatook what is the thesis of a research paper custom written dissertation source lipitor tinnitus side effect https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/checkpoint-developing-a-thesis-statement-for-affirmative-action/28/ open topics essay essay in hindi pdf el viagra detiene la eyaculacion precoz cpm pre calc homework help https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/video-presentation-online/25/ thesis committee member responsibilities free examples of formal essays enter site https://teleroo.com/pharm/canadian-pharmacy-generic-viagra/67/ thesis sentence in paragraph prezzo cialis 10 mg in farmacia scholarship essay for business management click here an essay on natural disasters Please see our Facebook Page for specific dates, times and topics of upcoming meetings. http://facebook.com/TWAWDSM
Chapter meetings are held the 1st Thursday of every month. Guests/non-members are allowed to join us for one meeting only. Ladies must become a chapter member in order to continue coming to future meetings. Guests/non-members will be able to participate in the laser simulator during the range time before the chapter meeting.
What does it Cost?
Annual dues to join the Des Moines Chapter are $50 and payments are processed through the National Organization at https://twawshootingchapters.org | Members may also enroll in more than one chapter at a reduced rate! See the website for further details.
Contact the Chapter Leaders:
Lisa Hill, Emily Deugan, Amanda Robinson, and Andrea Curtis | email@example.com
For complete information on The Well Armed Woman Chapters, please visit: https://twawshootingchapters.org