Please read carefully prior to completing the form below to initiate the request.
- We provide inbound firearm transfer services from licensed dealers and online sales.
- Transfer is only to the person listed on the invoice of the delivered product.
- Customer must be of legal age, an Iowa resident with a valid Iowa driver’s license or identification card that shows their current address.
- For handguns, you must possess a valid Iowa Permit to Acquire or Permit to Carry, or for long guns, be required to pass the required criminal background check before receiving your transfer.
- If you fail the criminal background check, you will be required to pay the shipping charges to return the firearm back to the original sender.
- No one else will be able to come in and pick the firearm up for you after a denial per ATF regulations.
CrossRoads will contact you when your item has been processed and is ready for pickup.
Very simple process – updated March 2020
- Purchase your item
- Complete our form (below on page) as soon as you have confirmation of sale
- Check your email for a confirmation message from CrossRoads:
- NEW – Your seller will automatically receive an email from FFL@crossroadsiowa.com with a copy of our license.
- NEW – You will get a courtesy copy of this same email for your reference and confirmation of it being sent to your seller.
- As a backup in case you provided the incorrect sellers email, or your seller just doesn’t check their email, use the links we provided in that email to get the license to your seller.
- We receive item
- Allow 24 hrs for inbound processing
- We email you to pick up your item
DO NOT rely on the shipping confirmation as notice of pickup
Schedule of Fees – effective 3/1/2020
- Handgun or long gun
- First item – $35 non- member / $20 member
- Second or more item $15 (all customers)
- This is per shipment
- NFA Item (Suppressors)
- $100 per item – collected at time of Form 4 submission
After hitting the submit button, scroll to the bottom of the page for a thank you confirmation.