- 17 Lanes – up to 25 yards
- Daily Fee for use – not by the hour! (some restrictions apply)
- Handgun and Rifle Rated up to standard .308 / speed or .50 BMG / weight
- Digital lane control for each retriever (no hot line cold line)
- Lighting controls in each stall
- Maximum of 4 people per lane
- Refer to Range Rules & Waiver for full information
Membership Options here
With safety and family participation in mind, CrossRoads set out to create an entirely new sport shooting experience. From engineering features you’ll never see, to training options not locally available, CrossRoads engaged the latest technology and equipment when building out the facility.
Range Safety & Etiquette
CrossRoads Shooting Sports strives to provide the safest and most enjoyable shooting experience. Using an indoor range differs in many ways from the traditional outdoor facility.
All participants are required to complete a mandatory safety video and waiver prior to shooting the first time. This safety/etiquette video covers general firearms safety, range rules, and range protocol. The orientation will take approximately 8 minutes, and can be accessed by clicking on the link in the bottom RIGHT HAND corner of the screen
PRICING & USE
PRICE is for the DAY, not per hour!
Annual Waiver Fee $13 /Adult, $7.50 Youth
Effective July 1, 2017, CrossRoads will require an annual waiver fee by all new or renewing customers who use the range. This fee will be paid once per year, and tied to the date of your waiver. This is in response to changing insurance requirements to avoid becoming a club only available to members. If you choose not to pay the annual fee, a 1x use range fee of $3.50 will be charged.
Single Use Waiver Fee $3.99
Individual Lane Fee $20.74 2nd Person Same Lane $14.00
Minor w/ Adult $8.00
Targets From $1.65
Lane rentals stop 30 minutes prior to store close.
Lane Fee includes unlimited shooting time unless wait lists develop, then limited to 1 hour/lane. You are allowed to return later same day at no additional range use fee (with receipt).
Targets & Ammunition
A variety of targets and ammunition in most popular calibers are available at CrossRoads. You are not required to purchase items from us. Some restrictions apply, please see range rules for complete information. Firearms for Rent
Rental Firearms $20.00 (Suppressed rentals $27) + cost of Range Ammo
Rental Requirements – must present one, current copy of:
- Iowa permit to purchase
- Iowa recognized state issued permit to carry
- Military ID (active)
- Federal/state/local active LE credential (HR 219 compliant)
Vending machines and free coffee are in the lounge!
- Iowa law requires that shooters under the age of 21 be accompanied by a parent or guardian or under the guidance of a certified training personnel. Minors must also be tall enough (approximately 52 inches) to safely place and fire the firearm above the shooting bench.
Want More? Check out Range 365!