- 17 Lanes – up to 25 yards
- Daily Fee for use – not by the hour! (sone restrictions apply)
- Handgun and Rifle Rated up to .308 / speed or .50 BMG / weight
- Digital lane control for each retriever (no hot line cold line)
- Maximum of 3 people per lane
- Refer to Range Rules & Waiver for full information
- Membership Options here
With safety and family participation in mind, CrossRoads set out to create an entirely new sport shooting experience. From engineering features you’ll never see, to training options not locally available, CrossRoads engaged the latest technology and equipment when building out the facility.
Range Safety & Etiquette
CrossRoads Shooting Sports strives to provide the safest and most enjoyable shooting experience. Using an indoor range differs in many ways from the traditional outdoor facility.
All participants are required to complete a mandatory safety orientation and waiver prior to shooting the first time. This orientation covers general firearms safety, range rules, and range etiquette. The orientation will take approximately 15 minutes, and can be accessed by clicking on the link in the bottom RIGHT HAND corner of the screen
Introductory PRICING & USE
PRICE is for the DAY, not per hour!
Individual Lane Fee $20.00 2nd Person Same Lane $13.00
Minor w/ Adult $7.00
Targets From $1.65
Lane rentals stop 60 minutes prior to store close.
Lane Fee includes unlimited shooting time unless wait lists develop, then limited to 1 hour/lane. You are allowed to return later same day at no additional range use fee (with receipt).
Targets & Ammunition
A variety of targets and ammunition in most popular calibers are available at CrossRoads. You are not required to purchase items from us. Some restrictions apply, please see range rules for complete information.Firearms for Rent
Rental Firearms $15.00 / caliber + cost of Range Ammo
Rental Requirements – must present current copy of:
- Iowa permit to purchase
- Iowa recognized state issued permit to carry
- Military ID (active)
- Federal/state/local active LE credential (HR 219 compliant)
- Iowa law requires that shooters firing handguns must be 14 years old or older.
- Minors shooting long guns are welcome. CrossRoads Shooting Sports requires minors under 18 to be accompanied by an adult. Minors must also be tall enough (approximately 52 inches) to safely place and fire the firearm above the shooting bench.
Want More? Check out Range 365!