Thank you for choosing CrossRoads for your transfer.
Please read carefully prior to completing the form below to initiate the request.
- We provide inbound firearm transfer services from licensed dealers and online sales.
- Transfer is only to the person listed on the invoice of the delivered product.
- Customer must be of legal age, an Iowa resident with a valid Iowa driver’s license or identification card that shows their current address.
- For handguns, you must possess a valid Iowa Permit to Acquire or Permit to Carry, or for long guns, be required to pass the required criminal background check before receiving your transfer.
- If you fail the criminal background check, you will be required to pay the shipping charges to return the firearm back to the original sender.
- No one else will be able to come in and pick the firearm up for you after a denial per ATF regulations.
CrossRoads will contact you when your item has been processed and is ready for pickup.
Very simple process –
- Purchase your item
- Complete our form as soon as you have confirmation of sale
- CrossRoads sends our licensing to seller
- We receive item
- Allow 24 hrs for inbound processing
- We email you to pick up your item
DO NOT rely on the shipping confirmation as notice of pickup
Schedule of Fees – effective 6/1/16
- Handgun or long gun
- First item – $30 non- member / $20 member
- Second or more item $15 (all customers)
- This is per shipment
- NFA Item (Suppressors)
- $100 per item – collected at time of Form 4 submission