Focusing on handgun safety and marksmanship, the fundamental base to all effective shooting techniques, this 4.5 hour course meets the requirements of Iowa Code 724.9 for application for an Iowa Permit to Carry.
- Firearms safety
- Handgun operation
- Basic marksmanship
- Cleaning and safe storage
- Approximately one hour of live-fire drills on the range.
- Non-shooting options are also available with our Simulation Skill Building system.
This class requires a firearm, and other basic equipment. Please bring the following items to class (or you may rent them from CRSS):
- Handgun, 2 magazines, and 25 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Note taking material
DRESS APPROPRIATELY FOR A SHOOTING ACTIVITY:
- Close-toed shoes
- Shirt that buttons at the collar
OPTION 1.) $89 with your own firearm
OPTION 2.) $99 includes rental firearm equipment from CrossRoads. Ammunition separate at market price
RSVP by completing the form below.
Sat, March 18: 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Sat, March 25: 11:30 am - 4:00 pm