Ready to Move beyond the shooting stall and build YOUR confidence presenting the firearm from the holster, making accurate and repeatable hits, moving with a firearm in hand, choosing a holster for daily carry and living with a firearm day-after-day?
Train with nationally recognized firearms trainer and active conceal carry Melody Lauer in this intermediate defensive handgun class covering the fundamentals of what is necessary to know with carrying a firearm for personal defense on a daily basis.
- A well-functioning firearm.**
- A rigid belt holster. (This means the mouth of the holster does not collapse when the gun is drawn.)
- No shoulder, purse, or other specialty holsters.
- At least two magazines for that firearm.
- A belt-mounted magazine pouch.
- 150-200 rounds of ammunition.
- A belt.
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Closed toe and closed heel shoes (No sandals, flip flops or heels)
- High neck shirt
- Hat (optional but recommended)
** Rental equipment is available, additional cost applies
This is an intermediate level class. If you are unsure, ask about being qualified to take it 🙂
Melody Lauer is a Chief Rangemaster and NRA certified handgun instructor who is also certified in Home Firearms Safety and the NRA’s Refuse To Be A Victim program. For the past ten years she has carried a firearm for self-defense and trained in all manner of handgun and defensive disciplines from empty hands, defensive knife, impact weapons and extreme close quarters gun fighting.
Melody is also a certified Emergency Medical Technician, mother of three and self-defense blogger who is passionate about saving lives and helping others prepare to defend themselves and those they love.
Learn more about Melody here.