Friday 7-3 Regular Hours 10 am to 7 pm
SATURDAY 7-4 9 a members, 10 a public CLOSING @ 4 pm
Sunday 7-5 Normal hours Noon – 5 pm
With the increased popularity of pistol mounted red dot sights, this course is a must.
It allows the student to gain confidence in the use of this setup in a variety of scenarios from competition to self-defense.
This course will teach novice and experienced shooters how to master their weapon system and shoot faster and more accurately. Students will see a marked improvement in their performance during the course, as well as walking away with a training plan to get even better.
More Information & Registration: Click Here
Crossroads Shooting Sports Presents Jerry’s Machine Guns
Saturday July 18th for a full auto day at the range
Known for their extensive selection of full auto machine guns, and personalized experience, Jerry’s Machine Guns brings a one of a kind opportunity to experience the gun you’ve always wanted to shoot, whether it be the classic Tommy Gun of the roaring 20s, the Iconic MP5, or the BAR of Bonnie and Clyde, Jerry has it.
- Over 20 full autos will be on site to shoot
- $15 Shooters Cover Charge, spectators are free
- Pay per machine gun magazine – starting @ $15 per magazine
- Machine Gun Shooting from 9:30am – 6:00pm,
- cv format for phd application doc restaurant review essay example doctoral dissertation search paraphrasing essay field trip essay https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/choice-pharmacy-cialis/71/ buy prednisone onlineno prescription essay writing online contest where to buy viagra manila where do you put board positions on a resume how to write an introduction for a narrative essay https://www.cochise.edu/academic/moncerat-orgbuy-cheap-essay-uk/32/ creative writing employment opportunities report write up cialis private prescription cost macbeth essay tragic hero enter follow source url informative essay definition thesis paper note cards enter site https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/12091-best-home-work-writing-site-uk/ levitra 20 mg tablets edgar allen poe essay enter site women education in india essay in hindi watch custom dissertation proposal ghostwriting services online follow link grow your own viagra in britan caffergot for sale FOOD TRUCKS, Ice Cream Vendors, USCCA & More!
Come shoot and celebrate America!
2020 GLOCK Operators Pistol Course
August 26, 2020
CrossRoads Shooting sports
Increase your knowledge and skills with your GLOCK in 2 Days (16 Hours).
This training course is designed and intended for public safety professionals who have successfully completed a basic pistol course and want to improve their skills. This course is not recommended for those who have not attended official training programs. This course is a dynamic shooting course that requires the ability to stand for long periods of time, shoot on the move, move into and recover quickly from kneeling and prone positions.
Students will need to bring their GLOCK pistol, 1000 rounds of ammunition(NO RELOADS) and 10 dummy rounds, hat, eye and ear protection, duty holster and magazine pouch.
GLOCK Operator Course
• Cost $350 U.S.
• Length 16 Hours (2 Days)
• Class Hours 8am-5pm each day
• Certificate issued upon successful completion
LINK to GSSF Membership HERE