- This event has passed.
The Well Armed Woman Monthly Meeting
July 21 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
One event on July 22, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on August 25, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on September 16, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on October 27, 2018 at 8:00am
Follow us on Facebook for a list of meeting topics! http://facebook.com/TWAWDSM
TWAW Shooting Chapters is a non-profit organization that organizes local groups of women around the country that meet monthly to practice, learn and grow as shooters by:
- Educating women on firearm safety, gun care and handling
- Developing safe gun handling skills
- Building defensive gun skills and awareness
- Developing confidence
- Networking with women of like interests
- Meeting new people/socializing
- Women 21 years or older of all experience levels
- Women who are just getting started with buying, shooting, and caring for firearms, and want to learn in a comfortable environment
- Women who have some level of experience and want to advance their skills
- Women who want to share their knowledge and expertise to help other women
- Women who want to have some fun and enjoy learning and shooting in the company of other women
- 10% discount on ALL purchases made on The Well Armed Woman website ALL year! www.thewellarmedwoman.com
- The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Hat
- The Well Armed Woman Gun Basics For Women DVD
- The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Member Card
- 50% off rental guns at CrossRoads – Must show Member Card for discount.
- 1 free hour of shooting (when chosen from 1 of the 2 allotted monthly time slots) and 1 free target
- Discounted 5 and 10 time punch passes to be used outside of the 1 free hour of shooting
Please see our Facebook Page for topics of upcoming meetings. http://facebook.com/TWAWDSM
One educational meeting is held every month. Guests/non-members are allowed to join us for one meeting only. Ladies must become a chapter member in order to continue coming to future meetings. Guests/non-members will be able to participate in the laser simulator after the chapter meeting.
We try to alternate between a Saturday and Sunday meeting because to make meetings as flexible as possible for people.
Des Moines Chapter Members may RSVP for 1 free hour of shoot time at CrossRoads via email invitation.