- This event has passed.
Intro to Low Light Defensive Techniques
July 12 @ 3:30 am - 8:00 pm
One event on September 27, 2018 at 3:30am
This is a 4.5 hour course designed to provide students with an introduction to principles for using a handheld flashlight during reduced-light self-defense encounters with a handgun.
You will need:
- a defensive caliber handgun (any caliber bigger than .380) with 3 magazines or speedloaders
- a strong-side belt or paddle holster
- a quality handheld flashlight
- 150 rounds of factory-new ammunition
- and appropriate range clothing (close-toed shoes, ballcap, no low-cut tops)
Students taking this class must have completed a basic pistol course such as Handgun 102 or NRA Basic Pistol, or demonstrate proficiency in safe handling prior to taking the course.