- This event has passed.
Handgun 102 – Defensive Fundamentals
October 13, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Already comfortable with firearms, and ready to build your skills and mindset for concealed carry?
Then Handgun 102 – Defensive Fundamentals should be on your calendar.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The importance of a Defensive Mindset
- Basic self-defense principles
- Active awareness
- Holster selection
- Defensive pistol work
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER LEVEL CLASS!
You must have proficient shooting experience and…
BE PREPARED TO DEMONSTRATE COMPETENCE WITH YOUR FIREARM
The following items are required for this class (or you may rent them from CRSS):
- Handgun (minimum of .380 caliber)
- A rigid belt holster. (This means the mouth of the holster does not collapse when the gun is drawn.)
- Min 2, preferably 3 magazines and 1 mag pouch
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Note taking material
The following item is suggested for this class:
- Electronic hearing protection
DRESS APPROPRIATELY FOR A SHOOTING ACTIVITY:
- Close-toed shoes
- High collar or button up shirt