Connecting in Communities
CrossRoads Shooting Sports believes that giving back to the communities where we live and work is one of our core values. Since 2015, CrossRoads has provided contributions to organizations such as:
- Cystic Fibrosis – Shoot For a Cure
- Beaverdale Fall Festival
- Ducks Unlimited
- Pheasants Forever
- Johnston Community School District Homecoming
- Bikers Against Child Abuse
- First Tee of Iowa
We receive dozens of contribution requests each month; therefore, requests must be received at least 45 business days prior to the date of your event. Unfortunately, it is not possible to honor all requests even though most are very worthwhile causes. Organizations are asked to limit their requests to one per calendar year. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, the following guidelines below will be followed.
Eligibility and/or Restrictions – CrossRoads Shooting Sport, LLC does not provide contributions to:
- Individuals seeking assistance for trips, including school-sponsored events
- Research projects, assessments or special studies
- Internationally focused programs
- Adult sport teams
- Educational attendance or behavior rewards
We require a Contribution Request Form to be filled out online in its entirety. The form can be found below.
All requests must follow the guidelines listed below to receive serious consideration:
- Request must be submitted at least 45 business days prior to the date for which the donation is needed.
- Request must be submitted online only. All requests must be received on the Form provided.
- E-mail and telephone requests will not be given any consideration.
- Submit one request.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, refrain from calling the store directly to check on the status of a previously requested donation.
- All requests, whether approved or declined, will be responded to in timely fashion assuming complete contact information is included in the request.