Connecting in Communities
CrossRoads Shooting Sports believes that giving back to the communities where we live and work is one of our core values.
We receive dozens of contribution requests each month; therefore, requests must be received https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/viagra-induced-heart-attack/73/ buy best persuasive essay on donald trump acheter viagra ebay popular rhetorical analysis essay writers websites for school alankit assignment nizoral canada professional dissertation chapter writers websites us regular expression for viagra boston homeworks help https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-jokes-in-hindi-14880/ organic alternatives to viagra watch can you buy viagra in cyprus chemistry easy high school research paper topics australian essay writing services thesis topics in machine design best ways to write college essays go site mike pollack newapaper writer buy a research paper online mini thesisВ see writing x bar in word get link best dissertation introduction writers sites us viagra bright lights entrepreneur research proposal go to link go here resume help cancel mexican pharmacy adderall online 12 angry men critical essay reviews at least 45 business days prior to the date of your event. Unfortunately, it is not possible to honor all requests even though most are very worthwhile causes. Organizations are asked to limit their requests to one per calendar year. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, the following guidelines below will be followed.
Eligibility and/or Restrictions – CrossRoads Shooting Sport, LLC does not provide contributions to:
- Cash donations
- Individuals seeking assistance for trips, including school-sponsored events
- Research projects, assessments or special studies
- Internationally focused programs
- Adult sport teams
- Educational attendance or behavior rewards
We require a Contribution Request Form to be filled out online in its entirety. The form can be found below.
All requests must follow the guidelines listed below to receive serious consideration:
- Request must be submitted at least 45 business days prior to the date for which the donation is needed.
- Request must be submitted online only. All requests must be received on the Form provided.
- E-mail and telephone requests will not be given any consideration.
- Submit one request.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, refrain from calling the store directly to check on the status of a previously requested donation.
- All requests, whether approved or declined, will be responded to in timely fashion assuming complete contact information is included in the request.