Connecting in Communities
CrossRoads Shooting Sports believes that giving back to the communities where we live and work is one of our core values.
We receive dozens of contribution requests each month; therefore, requests must be received source site english spm essay story cialis tadalafil 20mg preis follow site museum of modern art essay 100mg viagra first time https://homemods.org/usc/essays-on-martin-luther-king-jr/46/ enter cialis on ine https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/career-perfect-resume-reviews/3/ https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/iran-iraq-war-research-paper/24/ renova cosmeticos follow site phd thesis employee retention https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-cialis-overnight-shipping-7800/ https://eagfwc.org/men/buy-viagra-oman/100/ down syndrome essay sample get link and paxil hoodia gordonii aqa gcse creative writing tasks research papers on mental health essay with diagram follow site go here levitra bloeddrukmeter kopen essay on the movie across the universe https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/cialis-and-adderall-interactions/96/ follow literary essays examples https://ncappa.org/term/help-writing-narrative-essays-personal-experience/4/ essay peer evaluation rubric score high on sat essay at least 45 business days prior to the date of your event. Unfortunately, it is not possible to honor all requests even though most are very worthwhile causes. Organizations are asked to limit their requests to one per calendar year. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, the following guidelines below will be followed.
Eligibility and/or Restrictions – CrossRoads Shooting Sport, LLC does not provide contributions to:
- Cash donations
- Individuals seeking assistance for trips, including school-sponsored events
- Research projects, assessments or special studies
- Internationally focused programs
- Adult sport teams
- Educational attendance or behavior rewards
We require a Contribution Request Form to be filled out online in its entirety. The form can be found below.
All requests must follow the guidelines listed below to receive serious consideration:
- Request must be submitted at least 45 business days prior to the date for which the donation is needed.
- Request must be submitted online only. All requests must be received on the Form provided.
- E-mail and telephone requests will not be given any consideration.
- Submit one request.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, refrain from calling the store directly to check on the status of a previously requested donation.
- All requests, whether approved or declined, will be responded to in timely fashion assuming complete contact information is included in the request.